Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you. -- Carl Sandburg
There's only one rule that I know of, babies -- goddammit, you've got to be kind. -- Kurt Vonnegut

April 27, 2011

The fan update

I think I have figured out why my ceiling fan and front ceiling light stopped working along with the bath light and fan.  A blown fuse.  Duh.  Unfortunately, replacing it causes the replacement to blow immediately.  With the DC power on, I got a spark when putting in a new fuse.  Now, how do I find out why?  Do I have to dismantle everything to find a short?  What a drag.  Guess I'll be disconnecting the batteries and following the wire.  When I bought the van, the inverter, converter were blown due to a short in a wire under the fridge.  I wonder if mice have been busy?   At least I have a decent chance of getting it fixed now that I have a reason for the problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments. Thanks for giving us your thoughts.